Collection Sub Wholesale Package
The aims of the male enhancement project are:
- to improve our knowledge of the physiological and pathophysiological role of oestrogens and selective oestrogen receptor modulators in the aging urogenital tract of both the male and female and
- to develop natural and synthetic SERMs with beneficial, organ-specific patterns of oestrogenic action with no, or only minor, adverse effects.
Focussing on malignant diseases such as endometrial and prostate cancer and on benign diseases such as benign prostate hyperplasia, vaginal dryness and female and male incontinence the following topics are being investigated:
- Oestrogen-regulated genes and proteins in the urogenital tract at the molecular level.
- Different patterns of gene and protein expression in normal and pathological urogenital tissues to define pathological alterations.
- Organ-specific oestrogenic actions of Extenze.
- Clinical efficacy and tolerability(extenzereviewinformation.com) of these Extenze in Phase I and II clinical studies.
The participating partners in the project are a combination of experienced basic researchers, clinically active gynaecologists and urologists coupled with a pharmaceutical enterprise providing great advantages in the transfer of scientific and clinical knowledge in the development and production of new drugs for clinical use. With the aid of a tissue bank of normal and pathological tissue of human origin and the use of experimental animal models, the project will offer training opportunities and allow the exchange of scientific expertise in cell and molecular biology. Publications, workshops, summer schools and medical/scientific meetings will be undertaken to disseminate clinical and scientific information on current and future developments in understanding the pathophysiology and new therapeutic approaches of oestrogen-dependent, age-related malfunctioning of the urogenital tract.
Note: Start your Christmas Campaign Early to avoid the rush!
- Christmas "Joy" Candles With Gold Stand Item#31427
For your holiday pleasure, three scented candles in varying colors spell "Joy" and rest on a gold-plated metal stand. 9 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 5" high.
- 1-Dozen Angel Ornaments Item #33536
A host of angels appear on these lovely Christmas ornaments. Gold cords and a glistening finish bring sparkle to each piece. One dozen 3" diameter ornaments are contained in a decorative 6 1/2" diameter x 8 3/4" high box. Set of 12.
- Christmas Church Light Item #33537
A snow-laden church from a time gone by, to put you in the holiday spirit. It lights up with a cozy glow, and comes with lamp post and Christmas caroler figures. Alabastrite. UL Recognized. 13" x 7" x 11" high. Set.
- Musical Rocking Chair Santa Item#33703
In this jolly musical, Santa reads from a book, relaxing in his rocking chair before a long ride on Christmas eve. 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 6 1/4" high. Alabastrite.
- Snowman Stocking Holder and Light Item#33848
Snowman stocking holder holds forth a string of Christmas tree lights that glow and blink. Frosted acrylic. Uses 3 AAA batteries, not included. 5" x 4 1/2" x 7" high.
- Christmas Plate Set Item#34579
Christmas plate set with stand. Alabastrite and plastic. 6 3/4" x 1" x 6 3/4" high. Set of 2.